Re: Invitation

  • Alastair Millar
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2000
      Isabelle wrote...
      >I tried getting into the Bohemian
      >links part of the page and got a forbidden error!

      Judging from the time of your message, I think you might have been trying to
      open it at the same time as I was uploading a new version of the page...
      (great minds think alike, yes? ;-) )

      Have another go and let me know if the problem persists (better/faster
      off-list, as I'm in digest mode!)

      Cheers!

      A.