Re: The Great Kvas Experiment -- Part One

  • Robert Parker
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 1999
      Looking forward to it with great anticipation. Like you said, my kvas
      was "tak govno s limonom"

      Sergei
    • Jenn/Yana
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 1999
        <Gasp> You should not use such language on the List! ; ) (just kidding)

        We are trying it out at dinner tonight. I wonder if it is a good
        accompaniment to turkey tacos...

        >From: Robert Parker <parkrobe@...>
        >
        >Looking forward to it with great anticipation. Like you said, my kvas
        >was "tak govno s limonom"
        >
        >Sergei

        Ilyana Barsova (Yana) aka Yana Groznaia, evil list-administrator
        jdmiller2@... http://www.sit.wisc.edu/~jdmiller2