Re: Natasha Zateeva

  • Jennifer D. Miller
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 8, 1999
      I have spoken to Paul before about arranging the member list by modern and
      SCA names and I pointed this out to him again tonight. In the meantime,
      just do a "find" with the person's name, it is what I do.

      Natasha, you are not in the database right now. I suspect you got dropped
      because of a bad email address, or perhaps you never officially joined?
      You can write to Paul (goldschp@...) about it and he will fix the
      omission.

      Errr, what funny white can?

      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
      Ilyana Barsova (Yana) jdmiller2@...
      http://www.sit.wisc.edu/~jdmiller2
      Slavic Interest Group http://www.uwplatt.edu/~goldschp/slavic.html
    • Orionova@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 8, 1999
        Er, hmm OK. I am signed on to the SIG list, but since we have been moved I
        am uncertain about how to find out what actual profile is in the system on me.

        My modern info is

        Scotty Zdarsky (Yes, female)
        1510 College St SE #F-3,
        Lacey, WA 98503

        My SCA info is Natasha Orionova Zateeva, of the Barony of Glymm Mere, in the
        Kingdom of An Tir. I'm signed on to the SIG list via AOL.

        At any rate, do I need to send funds for postage and copy costs?

        Natasha
      • Orionova@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 8, 1999
          I still get the list, don't know what might have happened....

          I am subscribed via AOL, screen name is Orionova@....

          Natasha
        • timbo@xxxxxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 9, 1999
            Errr, what funny white can?

            Ha, ha......I is a kolege gradiate.....rilly.