Re: court garb *hassles*

  • Phefner@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1, 1999
      Yes, we have Walmart here! I was having nightmarish thoughts about having to
      spend serious $$ on the fabric, which of course I'd rather not do. I'm
      interested in the influence of the Turks and the Persians on Russian garb. I
      did "generic SCA" garb--sort of a watered-down version of Italian Renaissance
      (which is to say not very well researched and lacking in detail) so much in
      my first five or six years in the SCA that I got really tired of it--I don't
      like to do the same thing over and over, year after year. All of my garb
      looked the same and it was getting boring. In fact, I wouldn't mind doing a
      period Turkish or Persian outfit at all!! :-) That would be fun.

      Dekuji!
      Isabelle