Tasha's stamped tunic

  • timbo@xxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 30, 1999
      WooHoo!!!! Take a picture of the Kievian tunic!! I'll be in Toronto
      Pennsic week doing the second honeymoon thing. Test of love or
      something (grin).
      'dak
    • Diane S. Sawyer
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2, 1999
        --- timbo@... wrote:
        > From: timbo@...
        >
        > WooHoo!!!! Take a picture of the Kievian tunic!!
        > I'll be in Toronto
        > Pennsic week doing the second honeymoon thing. Test
        > of love or
        > something (grin).
        > 'dak

        All I ask is that you remember that I made it from a
        combination of description and design techniques from
        your costuming packet. The stamps are almost
        certainly OOP, but it does look spiffy.

        Tasha
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 2, 1999
          Tasha,
          That's OK. The firrst of anything is not as spiffy as the last of
          anything, but, its pretty spiff at first! I'm holding judgement until
          I crank something out. So, what kind of paint did you use again?
          'dak

          Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 06:03:53 -0700 (PDT)
          From: "Diane S. Sawyer" <tasha_medved@...>
          To: sig@onelist.com
          Subject: Re: [sig] Tasha's stamped tunic

          From: "Diane S. Sawyer" <tasha_medved@...>

          --- timbo@... wrote:
          > From: timbo@...
          >
          > WooHoo!!!! Take a picture of the Kievian tunic!!
          > I'll be in Toronto
          > Pennsic week doing the second honeymoon thing. Test
          > of love or
          > something (grin).
          > 'dak

          All I ask is that you remember that I made it from a
          combination of description and design techniques from
          your costuming packet. The stamps are almost
          certainly OOP, but it does look spiffy.

          Tasha

          You can WIN $100 to Amazon.com by starting a new list at ONElist.
          Drawing is held each week through August 20. For details, go to
          http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html

        • Diane S. Sawyer
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 3, 1999
            --- timbo@... wrote:
            > From: timbo@...
            >
            > Tasha,
            > That's OK. The firrst of anything is not as spiffy
            > as the last of
            > anything, but, its pretty spiff at first! I'm
            > holding judgement until
            > I crank something out. So, what kind of paint did
            > you use again?
            > 'dak

            Delta Ceramcoat Acrylics, available in the stencilling
            section of the WalMart craft department. I used the
            Gleams 14K Gold for stamping on the blue -- it didn't
            turn out opaque, but gave it a nice sparkly effect.
            I've also used the Gleams Silver on black, which is
            also pretty. Then I stamped in black on yellow (I
            wanted to use blue, but a test on scrap fabric turned
            out a nasty olive drab).

            Tasha