Natasha Zateeva

  • timbo@xxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 8, 1999
      Natasha Orionova Zateeva,
      I will need need the name and address you go by when you are not in
      the Orthodox lands of Holy Mother Russia. Apparently, your name
      either isn't in the SIG membership list (which needs to be cross
      references by SCA name) or I need to get my funny white can out......
      'dak
    • Jennifer D. Miller
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 8, 1999
        I have spoken to Paul before about arranging the member list by modern and
        SCA names and I pointed this out to him again tonight. In the meantime,
        just do a "find" with the person's name, it is what I do.

        Natasha, you are not in the database right now. I suspect you got dropped
        because of a bad email address, or perhaps you never officially joined?
        You can write to Paul (goldschp@...) about it and he will fix the
        omission.

        Errr, what funny white can?

        ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
        Ilyana Barsova (Yana) jdmiller2@...
        http://www.sit.wisc.edu/~jdmiller2
        Slavic Interest Group http://www.uwplatt.edu/~goldschp/slavic.html
      • Orionova@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 8, 1999
          Er, hmm OK. I am signed on to the SIG list, but since we have been moved I
          am uncertain about how to find out what actual profile is in the system on me.

          My modern info is

          Scotty Zdarsky (Yes, female)
          1510 College St SE #F-3,
          Lacey, WA 98503

          My SCA info is Natasha Orionova Zateeva, of the Barony of Glymm Mere, in the
          Kingdom of An Tir. I'm signed on to the SIG list via AOL.

          At any rate, do I need to send funds for postage and copy costs?

          Natasha
        • Orionova@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 8, 1999
            I still get the list, don't know what might have happened....

            I am subscribed via AOL, screen name is Orionova@....

            Natasha
          • timbo@xxxxxx.xxx
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 9, 1999
              Errr, what funny white can?

              Ha, ha......I is a kolege gradiate.....rilly.