Re: caftan manuals & beer debts

  • JLNash55@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 7, 1999
      I know that this is a bit late already, I've been away for a while.
      But...could I possibly get a copy of the caftan information? I am a heat
      sick Hungarian in the far south regions of Meridies and have decided that a
      nice loose caftan is just what I need for summer wear (I need to protect my
      burn-prone skin). So far, all that I've been able to find is a written
      description and some mongolian and persian examples to extrapolate from. I
      would TRUELY appreciate any information. If it is going to involve any kind
      of copy costs or postage I will more than happily pay them.

      New in Service,
      Kispesty Potyncza
    • Jennifer D. Miller
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 8, 1999