Re: [sig] writing for kids

  • Krista Harjamaki
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2000
      > > It tells me that it probably has a place for tongs in the back and the
      > > front is open for some reason.
      >
      > Actually, that is it, as far as anyone can tell. It's open in front to
      show
      > off the embroidery on the shirt.
      >
      > Predslava.

      Then why don't you say "a apron that is worn on the back instead of the
      front. It covers the back from the shoulders usually all the way down to
      the knees. The only part that you'd see on the front is the ties."

      WARNING I made that up based on the information above. It is meant only to
      be an example of how it could be written.

      Aveline