Re: [sig] writing for kids

  • Diane S. Sawyer
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3 5:51 PM
      --- "Robert L. Parker" <parkrobe@...> wrote:
      > I don't understand the "apron in reverse". That makes no sense to
      > me.
      > It tells me that it probably has a place for tongs in the back and
      > the
      > front is open for some reason. Having never seen a panova this
      > would be
      > difficult to understand.
      >
      > 2 Roubles,
      > Sergei

      Actually, except for the bit about the tongs, you're absolutely
      right; it *is* open in front. It's three panels of fabric sewn
      together with a channel for a belt, worn around the waist over the
      rubahka with the opening to the front. ASCII art follows:

      ________________________________
      ===============|__________|__________|__________|==================
      | | | |
      | | | |
      | | | |
      | | | |
      | | | |
      | | | |
      | | | |
      | | | |
      | | | |
      | | | |

      I suppose if you wanted, you could hook the tongs over the
      waistband...

      Hope this helps!

      Tasha

      http://im.yahoo.com