Re: [sig] writing for kids

  • MHoll@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2000
      In a message dated 4/3/2000 4:03:53 PM Central Daylight Time,
      parkrobe@... writes:

      > It tells me that it probably has a place for tongs in the back and the
      > front is open for some reason.

      Actually, that is it, as far as anyone can tell. It's open in front to show
      off the embroidery on the shirt.

      Predslava.
    • Diane S. Sawyer
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2000
        --- "Robert L. Parker" <parkrobe@...> wrote:
        > I don't understand the "apron in reverse". That makes no sense to
        > me.
        > It tells me that it probably has a place for tongs in the back and
        > the
        > front is open for some reason. Having never seen a panova this
        > would be
        > difficult to understand.
        >
        > 2 Roubles,
        > Sergei

        Actually, except for the bit about the tongs, you're absolutely
        right; it *is* open in front. It's three panels of fabric sewn
        together with a channel for a belt, worn around the waist over the
        rubahka with the opening to the front. ASCII art follows:

        ________________________________
        ===============|__________|__________|__________|==================
        | | | |
        | | | |
        | | | |
        | | | |
        | | | |
        | | | |
        | | | |
        | | | |
        | | | |
        | | | |

        I suppose if you wanted, you could hook the tongs over the
        waistband...

        Hope this helps!

        Tasha

        http://im.yahoo.com