Re: [sig] Blind King Jan/John

  • Jeff Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2000
      In college I wrote a [worthless] paper on King John. The only things that I
      remember are that he wouldn't miss a good fight (as was pointed out) and
      that he did little if anything to lead the country, since he was gone nearly
      all the time. Despite all that, I was (and am) impressed by a blind knight
      who would tie (the account I read said "chained") his horse to others to
      continue to fight.

      Barcsi Janos