New web page

  • Alastair Millar
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2000
      My eclectic collection of links to things that might be interesting for SIG
      members and listers has finally got its own web site -
      www.geocities.com/alastairmillar (oh, the originality!).

      At the moment, the site has a page of mixed Slavic/Hungarian links, a page
      of links to things Bulgarian, a copy of an article on Boleslav I "the Cruel"
      of Bohemia which I submitted to Slovo (thanks, Paul!), and links to all the
      Knowledge Pages. I'll put up the list of names of Pr'emyslid rulers tonight,
      too. With the links, I've tried to go for quality rather than quantity...
      any suggestions for additions/improvements welcome!

      Obviously, the pages will grow as I find (or write) more stuff. Basically,
      any links which I post to the list will be uploaded, too.

      Enjoy!

      Alastair

      A far-away country of which we know little:
      "Bohemia: a desert country near the sea"
      [Shakespeare: Winter's Tale, III.iii, stage direction]