Re: Hungary @ [sig] File - FAQ.txt

  • Jeff Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 4:18 AM
      >HUNGARY
      >http://tulgey.browser.net/~hungary/

      This link says that "document no longer available". Is it being redone, or
      do we need a new one?

      If we need a new one, I volunteer to do it. And I promise not to insult the
      Petchenegs on my page.

      Barcsi Janos
    • Lewis Tanzos
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1 4:54 AM
        > >HUNGARY
        > >http://tulgey.browser.net/~hungary/

        That would be me.

        > This link says that "document no longer available". Is it being
        > redone, or do we need a new one?

        Interesting. Somehow the machine lost the idea that the 'hungary'
        account existed. It's been repaired and exists again.

        > If we need a new one, I volunteer to do it. And I promise not to
        > insult the Petchenegs on my page.

        If you want to take it over, you can have it. I no longer have the
        time to maintain it.

        - Stefan
      • Jeff Smith
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1 6:05 AM
          HOORAY! It's back! HOORAY! And Thanks!

          Lewis Tanzos <lewis@...> sent:

          >Interesting. Somehow the machine lost the idea that the 'hungary'
          >account existed. It's been repaired and exists again.

          No doubt this was the work of Petcheneg sabateurs.

          Barcsi Janos
          (Who has no more time to write because he's reading all of the Hungary links
          again.)