Re: [sig] Russian / English name

  • Judwiga Czarnpica
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2000
      Dont forget, also, when the Mongols were invading Poland, Poland sent couriers
      to all Christian countries to help fight the Mongols. I know, I know, Polish is
      NOT russian, but it is close and some Russians would have been in the Polish
      court, I believe.
      Also, if we have a herald online and on list, besides our wonderful listmaster,
      please email me privately, I need to ask some things of you!! Thanks
      Judwiga

    • timbo@marcon.org
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2000
        For sure there were some Russians in the front line acting as "cannon
        fodder" to save good Mongol lives. So much for the Geneva
        conventions.
        'dak