Bulgars, fealty etc.

  • Alastair Millar
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2000
      Thanks to hadji for answering one of my questions before I'd asked it...
      (digest mode strikes again!!). A more detailed response to your points on
      the "fealty" thread will follow - but I'm under serious work pressure here
      right now!

      Janos - many thanks for your info. on Slavonia & the Pechenegs (and your
      thoughts on states). I'll check out the links over the weekend.

      Cheers!

      Alastair

      A far-away country of which we know little:
      "Bohemia: a desert country near the sea"
      [Shakespeare: Winter's Tale, III.iii, stage direction]