Re: Naalbinding--??

  • Phefner@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 29, 1999
      I'm from Birmingham, Alabama, the Barony of Iron Mountain in Meridies. I
      hope that's not too remote!! :-) I don't think anyone in Meridies does
      naalbinding despite numerous Vikings. I'll get this book--is it the one by
      Schmitt?

      Dekuji!
      Isabelle
    • STIS Data Analyst
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 29, 1999
        Phefner@... wrote:

        > From: Phefner@...
        >
        > I'm from Birmingham, Alabama, the Barony of Iron Mountain in Meridies. I
        > hope that's not too remote!! :-) I don't think anyone in Meridies does
        > naalbinding despite numerous Vikings. I'll get this book--is it the one by
        > Schmitt?

        Oh yes, sorry. I left out the author somehow. But that's the one.
        I've never seen it so I'm only passing on others' recommendations.

        I'm in Atlantia, so, unless you came to Pennsic, I think
        that's probably a bit far for a lesson. I don't know of anyone
        down there personally who knows how, either, to tell you about.

        Bron
      • Phefner@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 29, 1999
          Well, I'll just get the books and see if I can figure it out. If I can't I
          can always knit socks!! :-) Naalbinding might be terribly difficult to
          document, anyway.

          Isabelle