final message about the recent flamewar

  • Jenn/Yana
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29 7:42 AM
      This is a note to everyone:

      No more apologies, chastizements, reiterations, explanations or other such
      references to this flamewar, please. I have talked several times
      (privately) to the main people involved in this conflict as a list
      maintainer should. If anyone else has concerns about this subject, talk to
      the list maintainers or the persons involved PRIVATELY and OFF THE LIST.

      And please no follow-ups to this post like -- "I agree with this totally."
      Replies aren't necessary. Talk to me off the list if you like.

      Let's get back on track and talk about Medieval Slavic, Hungarian and other
      related topics. And as 'dak pointed out, in any discussion list you should
      READ BEFORE YOU POST.

      AND CLIP YOUR POSTS!!!!

      --Yana, evil list-administrator (shall we make that "Yana Grozniia?")

      Ilyana Barsova (Yana) jdmiller2@...
      http://www.sit.wisc.edu/~jdmiller2
      Slavic Interest Group http://www.uwplatt.edu/~goldschp/slavic.html