Re: [sig] Re: Paleocontact

  • petzserg
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 14, 2000
      From: "Gjoko Apostolov" <gjokoapostolov@...>
      To: <sig@onelist.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2000 8:11 AM
      Subject: Re: [sig] Re: Paleocontact

      Good Gentlemen, Although I appreciate the topic on one level, I am still
      looking for the connection. From all the proof I've seen, I can theorize
      Saint Nichola, UFO's, fairies or any one of a myriad of other causations for
      the phenomena you've discribed. I can not however, even begin to suggest
      there is an iota of physical evedence of contact from beyond. Mr Von D.
      notwithstanding. Beleive what you will, but can we keep it to the subject at
      hand? >
    • Jeff Smith
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 14, 2000
        "Alastair Millar" <alastair@...> sent:

        >This is not the right forum for a general discussion of paleocontact (the
        >"World of the Starnge" newsletter, for example, carries stories like this,
        >and has a related discussion forum).

        I agree.

        Barcsi Janos