Slavic names

  • Butler309@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2000
      Y'all might also troll thru the Polish Timeline on the SIG pages. It
      mentions a number of Bohemian, Hungarian, and Ukranian rulers, nobles, clergy
      etc who were noteworthy/troublesome in Polish history. There are even a few
      Women's names mentioned in relation to marriages of diplomatic importance.
      Please don't ask me for documentation, or spelling clarifications. I got
      stuff from a lot of sources and kept no notes. (It started as a personal
      'cheat sheet' and grew.)

      - Steve Butler/Leszek