Russian folktale question

  • Jenn/Yana
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2000
      I received this from the Russian Knowledge Page web commenting form.
      Anyone have the answer? You can just reply here and I will pass it on to
      the questioner.

      --Yana

      I don't have a general comment, I have a question. Actually, I need to
      ask a favor. I used to own a collection of Russian folktales, called On
      Seashore Far a Green Oak Towers, and there was a poem at the very beginning
      about a chained cat that walked in circles and told tales, and I am trying
      to find out what the name of this poem is, so that I can find a copy of it.
      I was wondering if anyone over there might have any idea what poem it is
      I'm talking about?