Palaeocontact

  • Alastair Millar
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8 12:55 AM
      Gjoko -

      I think that most of the alleged "palaeocontact" events occurred much too
      early for this list.

      However, you mentioned evidence from the "folklore" - assuming that you mean
      *Slavic* folklore, could you give us some examples please?

      Cheers!

      Alastair

      Alastair Millar
      Tel: +420.(0)603.274533, Fax: +420.(0)411.832090