Russia fieldwork

  • Alastair Millar
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2000
      This came in on another list that I belong to, and I have no idea whether
      it's in period or not, but I thought that some folk on the list might
      appreciate hearing about an opportunity to work in Russia...

      Alastair

      [quote]
      Date: Mon, 7 Mar 1994 13:36:30 +5000
      From: "Koryakova Ludmila N." <Ludmila.Koryakova@...>
      Subject: Field school in the Ural

      The Ural State University in cooperation with Institute of History
      and Archaeology of Russian Academy of Sciences announces the 2000
      Field School in the Ural . Information is available on the web site
      http://www2.usu.ru/arch_laboratory/index_eng.html

      Ludmila Koryakova
      Ural State University
      51, Lenin av., Ekaterinburg,
      620083, Russia
      tel.: 7-3432/55 70 05 or 7-3432/ 45 41 31
      Fax: 7-3432/55 74 01 or 55 59 64
      E-mail:Ludmila.Koryakova@...

      [unquote]

      Alastair Millar
      Tel: +420.(0)603.274533, Fax: +420.(0)411.832090