Re: [sig] Testing 1, 2, 3

  • sheila widmaier
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6, 2000
      >As the weather gets warmer in the Northern
      Hemisphere, >more people will be going to events and
      the
      >list will probably stay relatively quiet from Friday
      >evening until Sunday

      warmer weather...... :)
      i like the warm weather, which would be why I like
      living in AZ, but it started raining sunday afternoon
      during the Queen's Rapier Champion tourney and hasn't
      stopped!
      on a good note, Crown Tourney was saturday and
      Atenveldt now has an Elizabethan Crown Prince, and
      Middle-Eastern Crown Princess :)

      Turrel
      http://im.yahoo.com