hello

  • Gjoko Apostolov
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6, 2000
      Hello.
      My name is Gjoko Apostolov.
      I'm 22 year old student of Ethnology, from Macedonia.
      I'm entering to this list for a first time, and I wanna ask something all of you. I've recently read the book "Messages through time" from a group of Russian scientist ( it's a scientific view to the problem of paleocontact , something simmilar to E. von Daniken ). I want to know what are your oppinions about the "paleocontact". I think we had a lot of prooves for that in the folklore. ( I will write more in the next letter )
      Bye for now.
      Gjoko
    • timbo@marcon.org
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7, 2000
        Gjoko Apostolov.
        Sounds like this is out of our time we study but I am familiar
        with Mr. von Danken's other "works". So, Gjoko, what are
        the proofs you are talking about?
        Mordak
        timbo@...
      • anahronizam
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 15, 2002
          ako neko zeli da na srpskom raspravlja o knjizevnosti neka se javi
        • boldur1475
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 15 9:30 AM
            Im Dan from Romania and this is my "very first" presence at this
            group. Hope to share interesting informations here.

            best regards to all my colleagues,
            dan