Gulf Wars update

  • Patricia Hefner
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 2:17 AM
      Well, folks, we have decided to have a Royal University library this year
      at GW after all. We figured that since we promised to have a library in the
      flyer, we should do it, albeit on an "abbreviated" basis. We will be open on
      Friday and Saturday from 9 AM to 5 PM. If you have any resource books that
      you don't mind loaning us for a couple of days, we will be very grateful!
      The RUM officers will be working there on shifts, and I don't know when I'm
      going to be in there now--we haven't made the schedule. Y'all come down, OK?

      Isabelle
      patricia.hefner@...