Re: Russian History source (reviewed in LIIWEEK)

  • Jenn/Yana
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2000
      >Might want to take a look at this source, reviewed in LIIWEEK:
      > Russian History on the Web - http://www.russianhistory.org/
      <snip>
      >Amusingly, Ilyana's page is reviewed here:

      And why is this amusing? Hmpf! :)

      I knew I was there, I am also on the mailing list the webmaster runs
      (although I *was* originally very surprised to find my page listed).
      Please note that it is my *personal* page that is reviewed and not the
      Russian Knowledge Page. I don't think he has reviewed that yet.

      --Yana