got a favor to ask.....

  • timbo@marcon.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2000
      Yana,
      A friend is setting up the Masterwork Challenge and has some
      questions concerning the problems and challeges experienced through
      managing a website with diffrent artisans/authors workproduct. I know
      its out of th eblue, but I recommended you and Paul as a very good
      resource. considering your work on the SIG site. Her message is
      below. Thanks for this.
      'dak
      Paul and Ilyana,
      'dak suggest you would know the pitfalls of set up a web
      site for the masterwork challenge. Posting for example: the
      rules of challenge, the names of the entrants, pictures of the
      completed projects, information on processes the entrants
      used, listing some of the sources that they used.
      Any insight? Any suggestions? Thank you--Una
      faidh@... 614-231-9649