Re: caftan manuals & beer debts

  • Robert Parker
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 7, 1999
      Dear Caftan Guy,
      I am totally bummed to hear that you are not going to be at
      Pennsic. His Majesty (as of the 10th) will be disappointed also. Oh
      well, Everyone else will be at "Sergei's Party", RIGHT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
      Congrats on the honeymoon thing. I know how important that can be.
      Actually, I wish I knew. Single and all I can empathize at least.
      Anyway, you don't have to send beer with anyone. I would appreciate any
      patterns you have available. If you have already paid the rent give me
      a holler when you are ready to send patterns since it seems everybody
      wants what you got, big guy. (He, he) Anyway, I hope this isn't too
      late. I has the West/An Tir War to go to. There will be a report on
      that tomorrow. Yes you can ALL have something to read that may have to
      do a little bit with the SCA instead of beer and stuff. All in all, I
      am really going to miss seeing you there. (Major Bummer, DUDE!!!!!!)
      I hope to see the rest of you there at whichever party it turns out to
      be.

      Sergei Stepanovich Bezrukov
      aka
      Robert Parker
      1118 S. 3rd
      Pocatello, Id. 83201

      208 233-5131
    • JLNash55@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 7, 1999
        I know that this is a bit late already, I've been away for a while.
        But...could I possibly get a copy of the caftan information? I am a heat
        sick Hungarian in the far south regions of Meridies and have decided that a
        nice loose caftan is just what I need for summer wear (I need to protect my
        burn-prone skin). So far, all that I've been able to find is a written
        description and some mongolian and persian examples to extrapolate from. I
        would TRUELY appreciate any information. If it is going to involve any kind
        of copy costs or postage I will more than happily pay them.

        New in Service,
        Kispesty Potyncza
      • Jennifer D. Miller
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 8, 1999