Someone to take over Polish page?

  • Jenne Heise
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28 5:57 AM
      Is anyone interested in taking over the Polish page?
      For obvious reasons, as well as my lack of time to maintain it,
      I think it would be better served by having someone else run it.

      Jadwiga Zajaczkowa (Shire of Eisental), mka Jennifer Heise
      jenne@...
      "in verbis et in herbis, et in lapidibus sunt virtutes"
      (In words, and in plants, and in stones, there is power.)