ornamentation question

  • Patricia Hefner
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2000
      I found an old tunic yesterday that could pass as a navershnik. I'd just
      gotten home from the dance wear store with two gold sequin appliques which I
      was planning to use for mundane purposes. Then I find the old red tunic and
      remember that I've been told that metallic sequins are period. Would it be
      pushing it to put the appliques on the navershnik? They have a nice,
      naturalistic look to them--they look like leaves. Should I leave them to a
      mundane outfit? Suggestions, advice, etc, etc, anyone? Thanks in advance.

      Isabelle
      patricia.hefner@...