15th cen slavs

  • Jenn/Yana
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 1999
      >From: lxe-bhoy@...
      >The time period i am looking at is aprox 1440 (seems to have been
      >misconstrued as 14th century)

      Ooops. That was my fault. I counted backwards instead of forwards (always
      had trouble with figuring out centuries).

      > I am looking for patterns of dress heraldy
      >info and how to costruct a slavic name. Curently I have been going by
      >Oleksei From-Beyond-The-Forest
      >a merc centered in the Low Countries durring the Hundred Years War

      My lord husband has said you can contact him directly about a name (he's
      not on this list usually). He is Paul Wickenden of Thanet at
      goldschp@...

      Your name could be something like Oleksei Zalesskii (a rough guess, talk to
      Paul for more info)
      Ilyana Barsova (Yana) jdmiller2@...
      http://www.sit.wisc.edu/~jdmiller2
      Slavic Interest Group http://www.uwplatt.edu/~goldschp/slavic.html