Re: SIG-L FAQ

  • Jenn/Yana
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2000
      How's about we put it in parenthesees after "Czech Republic"? We had many
      argu...er, discussions about what to call the various Knowledge Pages and
      in the end decided to stick with modern names so that people new to
      medieval research could find things more easily (at least that was one
      reason), with the theory that they may not know what the countries were
      named once-upon-a-time. I agree that the names "Bohemia" and "Moravia"
      should definitely be in there somewhere.

      --Yana