RE: Budapest Bound

  • Kuzniar, Wendy
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2000
      Make time to do the tour of the maze beneath the castle - incredibly
      awesome, as is the art museum. Stay with the tour though, or you might not
      be back on Tuesday!

      Nezkha (got to visit quite awhile back)

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2000
        Have fun!

        I highly recommend sitting on Fisherman's Bastion to watch the sunrise. . .

        Noemi
      • Parsla Liepa
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 3, 2000
          >I highly recommend sitting on Fisherman's Bastion to watch the sunrise. . .

          Oh, I couldn't agree more! I was there in August, over Independence
          Weekend. There was a folk festival, with venders and dancers and singers
          and parades and ......

          The Bastion was the best spot to watch the dancing from. Even though we had
          to pay.

          Parsla
        • Castalia
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 8, 2000