Re: "Ancient" Cherry "Honey" (beverage)

  • Michael Suggs
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2000
      >I would love for someone to try this out and tell us about it.

      Did I mention I brew? Both beer and mead (and hopefully wine soon,
      too). I've been itching to do a cyser (apple mead), but maybe I
      can find cherries enough for this... yummy yummy yummy... :)

      Plans are right now to attend Pennsic this year, maybe... I might
      luck into a 2- or 4-week "immersion language training" trip to
      St. Petersburg this fall; dates TBA, but it may overlap... We'll
      see. If I make it to Pennsic, and I get a batch of this mead made,
      bank on my bringing it there....

      --Misha