Re: Russian Crown Jewels

  • Anne
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2000
      The Kremlin museum still has several of Russia's crown jewels, if not most
      or all. A few years ago they went on tour through the United States. I
      think Faberge eggs might be a bit more scattered, though. I think the US
      has quite a few of them somewhere.

      --Sofya Chyudka
    • JLNash55@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2000
        Forbes now has one more Faberge egg than the Kremlin museum. I believe that
        they are on display in New York.

        (Thankfully overheard from my father)
        -Potyncza