Re: good snippage!

  • Castalia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2000
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Jeff Smith <jeffsmith2000@...>

      >This part of the people, who gets 100+ emails a day and barely has time to
      >read them all, likes the idea.
      >
      >Barcsi Janos

      Hi folks! I agree. I can't remember when or where I learned this, but
      cutting to the essential reference, splitting paragraphs or deleting the
      unnecessary becomes second nature when one makes the habit. (An example is
      the above quote)

      Maybe it was my 2400 baud modem I "grew up" on, or my tendency to get bored
      searching through really long posts with lots of quotes.

      This is a great list with lots of great ideas. I think this idea can only
      improve the readability and the enjoyability.

      Ksenia