Re: The Conquest (was With Fire and Sword)

  • Jeff Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2000
      A Polish Army officer that I spoke with recommends "With Sword and Fire"
      highly.

      Has anyone on the list seen "The Conquest"? It's the story of the Hungarian
      occupation of Hungary.

      I'm assuming from this poster (below) that it has been released either
      dubbed or subtitled in English.

      Is it any good? Worth searching for?

      Barcsi Janos

      [This message contained attachments]