Pennsic!

  • Barbara Shelanskey
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 26, 1999
      Well, the end of the earth MUST be on the horizon, because it looks like
      I am going to Pennsic! Understand that I have been in the SCA for
      13 years now, and have never been to this great war. Hopefully, I'll meet a
      few of you there. Was a formal meeting/get together ever decided upon?
      If not, and if I don't find you, look for me with Calontir, I'd love to exchange
      ideas with any and all of you!

      Mir vam,
      ~Tatjana

      Tatjana Nikonovna, OL
      Calontir

      "If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice." --Rush
    • Jenn/Yana
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 26, 1999
        The Slavic Festival announcement was in the July SLOVO. Online at:
        http://www.uwplatt.edu/~goldschp/slavic.html

        Are you getting a newsletter by mail or online? Talk to Paul
        (goldschp@...) if you need one by mail.

        The Slavic Festival is occuring August 17th (Tuesday) at 7pm in A&S tent 3.

        The annual "class" (Researching Things Slavic and Hungarian) is on Monday,
        August 16th at 5pm. Look at the schedule on site for the location.

        At 08:44 AM 7/26/1999 -0500, you wrote:
        >Well, the end of the earth MUST be on the horizon, because it looks like
        >I am going to Pennsic! Understand that I have been in the SCA for
        >13 years now, and have never been to this great war. Hopefully, I'll meet a
        >few of you there. Was a formal meeting/get together ever decided upon?
        >If not, and if I don't find you, look for me with Calontir, I'd love to
        exchange
        >ideas with any and all of you!
        >
        >Mir vam,
        >~Tatjana
        >Tatjana Nikonovna, OL
        >Calontir

        ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
        Ilyana Barsova (Yana) jdmiller2@...
        http://www.sit.wisc.edu/~jdmiller2
        Slavic Interest Group http://www.uwplatt.edu/~goldschp/slavic.html
      • Barbara Shelanskey
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 26, 1999
          Well, drat! We probably won't be arriving until late Tuesday. (You take what
          you can get!) So I guess, I'll just have to look for the all the other sweltering
          Russians and introduce myself.

          Mir vam,
          ~Tatjana

          Tatjana Nikonovna, OL
          Calontir

          "If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice." --Rush

          The Slavic Festival announcement was in the July SLOVO. Online at:
          http://www.uwplatt.edu/~goldschp/slavic.html

          Are you getting a newsletter by mail or online? Talk to Paul
          (goldschp@...) if you need one by mail.

          The Slavic Festival is occuring August 17th (Tuesday) at 7pm in A&S tent 3.

          The annual "class" (Researching Things Slavic and Hungarian) is on Monday,
          August 16th at 5pm. Look at the schedule on site for the location.

          At 08:44 AM 7/26/1999 -0500, you wrote:
          >Well, the end of the earth MUST be on the horizon, because it looks like
          >I am going to Pennsic! Understand that I have been in the SCA for
          >13 years now, and have never been to this great war. Hopefully, I'll meet a
          >few of you there. Was a formal meeting/get together ever decided upon?
          >If not, and if I don't find you, look for me with Calontir, I'd love to
          exchange
          >ideas with any and all of you!
          >
          >Mir vam,
          >~Tatjana
          >Tatjana Nikonovna, OL
          >Calontir
        • Danks Cole
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 30, 1999
            Greetigns all!

            Just confirming that my Lord and I are in fact comign to Pennsic. A
            bunch of us are caravanning down on Friday night (August 6th) so we
            should get there by Sunday night or Monday afternoon. We are camping in
            Camp Silverchannel which is in lot W-09 near the Enchanted Ground. I
            look forward to meeting any and all of you over our stay there.

            Yous in Service,

            Vlakh Drugov syn Izmaragdov
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 14, 2013
              Pleeêeezzzz....your camp is 100 yards away!
              'dok

              From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 15, 2013
                Yeah, I'll do it.  I just have to check what day would be best for my camp.  I'm only there for War Week, but I should be able to get us an afternoon/evening in our Great Hall.

                --Sfandra

                Boiarynia Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
                http://sfandra.webs.com
                Never 'pearl' your butt.

                Pleeêeezzzz....your camp is 100 yards away!
                'dok

                From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.