What’s going on in An Tir?

  • Michael Fitzgeoffrey
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2014
      Unto the Slavic Interest Group, friendly greetings, from HL Michael FitzGeoffrey, Argent Scroll Herald.

      I am pleased to announce that An Tir’s upcoming (Oct 11-12; northwestern Washington) Kingdom Heraldic & Scribal Symposium will offer a couple of classes that this group may find particularly interesting, both taught by HL Marya Kargashina, Æstel Herald & accomplished scribe.

      They are:  Russian Illumination, and a class on Eastern European armory.

      I, therefore, invite you all to consider attending.  We would love to welcome you.  For more details, please check out http://antir.sca.org/Upcoming/?Event_ID=3568.  Within the next few weeks, the full class schedule is to be published with a link from that webpage.

      Hoping to see you there, I am
      Michael FitzGeoffrey

      Sent from my iPhone