RE: Re: Oops - this didn't send the first time. Slavic U in A

  • panimarijah
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 6, 2013

      Just thought I would speak up and say that I am a past autocrat of Slavic U and I would be very willing to answer any questions you have or whatever?

      Marija Kotok

      ---In sig@yahoogroups.com, <mir.plemmons@...> wrote:

      Well, sure! We'll post to both and in that light, anyone else want to chime in?

      Anyone want to participate in the planning phase? In particular - does anyone want a culinary track (and anyone willing to teach?) or a class that might need sheltered outdoor space?

      If you want to be on the planning team (you're welcome and please), please drop me an email.

      If you have thoughts about venue needs, please reply to the list if you're comfortable doing so... and to me if not.

      Thanks!!!

      Mir