a ride for Slavic U wanted

  • Yevgeniya Pechenaya
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30 10:58 AM
      Greetings,

      I'm looking for a ride to Slavic U. I'm in Brooklyn, NY but I can travel somewhere more convenient  to meet you via public transit, train etc.
      I'd be happy to share travel expenses to day trip or weekend trip.

      Thank you all in advance,

      Lada

      Oooooh...
      SHINY!

      scribal arts:
      http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150165898386642.292073.728251641&l=c4602b7ffc&type=1

    • Jacalyn DeValue
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2013
        I second this! I live out in Bergen County NJ though. Would love a ride to Slavic U