Re: [sig] Fwd: [SCA_S&I] Looking for Some Translation Help

  • charles stefanich
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2013
      To use the Rovas or Magyar runes you will need a translation into Hungarian. Once you have that it can be written in the rovas, remembering to use the 'rules" for Rovas. Written from right to left and words get divided where ever you run out of space. They also used a form of shorthand leaving out letters that would be understood to have been there. Probably not recommended for a scroll.
      Valkai Istvan