Call for Articles!

  • goldschp tds.net
    Message 1 of 78 , Aug 30, 2013
      Just a quick note to remind folks that the Fall Slovo is coming soon! I'm
      particularly interested in material from Pennsic, but also items with an
      Autumnal theme.

      Please contact me directly (off-list) with material you may have.

      The submission deadline in October 1st and the issue should appear by
      mid-October (right before Slavic U).

      Thanks,
      Paul

    • goldschp@tds.net
      Message 78 of 78 , Jun 6 4:58 PM
        I am definitely looking for material for the Summer Slovo. We've slipped a bit, but it happens every couple of years. There WILL be a Summer Slovo, though, featuring the Pennsic guide, of course! If you have Pennsic-related stuff, I'd be particularly interested in that. Let me know if you're thinking of contributing.

        Deadline in July 1st.

        Thanks,
        Paul Wickenden