REMINDER! Pennsic SIG Meeting!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2013
      REMINDER! REMINDER!
      The annual Pennsic SIG meeting is MONDAY JULY 29th at 6pm in VDK camp,
      located in block B-05. THERE IS A SHUTTLE BUS! It goes right by the
      camp.
      Bring projects to discuss & show off, questions if you
      have them. Also feel free to bring something to eat or drink for
      yourself and/or for sharing. If you need kitchen access, please
      contact me ahead of time via private message, and we'll make
      arrangements.
      I am not heading to Pennsic until July 27th! If you need to get in touch with me, private message via Facebook is best.
      Thanks, and I can't wait to see everyone there!!!
       --Masteritsa Sfandra Dmitrieva