Re: Help with Polish embroidery

  • Linda
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2013
      Will you be at Pennsic? I'm bringing 2 bodices I got in Poland in 1985... one was a gift from relatives and the other we got somewhere???

      Maria P... Dragon's Magic #27

      http://www.classactfabrics.com

      --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "Magdalena" <panimagdalena56@...> wrote:

      > Greetings all. I've been "away" for awhile but I'm back. I'm looking for examples of Polish embroidery, specifically 16th century but I would be interested in ANY Polish embroidery.
      >
      > Irena Turnau mentions embroidery on chemises and ksztalts (bodices)but I have yet to find any examples.
      >
      > Magdalena Gdanska

    • Magdalena
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 21, 2013
        Unfortunately, I can't make Pennsic this year. Is it possible for you to upload pictures of the bodices?

        Magdalena