OT.Pavilion for sale

  • Tatiana
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2 7:40 AM
      My apologies for posting this to the group, but I was thinking that someone might be interested. We are selling our Burgundian double bell pavilion. It was made by Past Tents company in UK. We are located in East Central Minnesota.

      Please contact me off list if interested.

      Thank you
      Tatiana Moskovskaia
    • John Kowal
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6 9:43 AM