Re: The upcoming Slavic U

  • panimarijah
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2013
      I am not sure. You would have to inquire of the autocrat and tell her you have taught at other Slavic U's

      --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, Patty <Patoodle@...> wrote:

      > I'm interested in teaching ... first I need to establish that my finances will allow me to attend. (I have been living month-to-month, sadly.) What's the deadline for proposing a class?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Lady Patricia of Trakai
      > Storvik / Atlantia

    • goldschp tds.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2013
        So, how does one follow the planning of the next Slavic U? I haven't heard
        a peep about it since it was proposed. Perhaps the autocrat could reach
        out to me off-list and pass along the info? The deadline for the Summer
        Slovo is coming this week. :)

        Thanks,
        Paul