Re: [sig] RE: The upcoming Slavic U

  • Patty
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2013
      I'm interested in teaching ... first I need to establish that my finances will allow me to attend. (I have been living month-to-month, sadly.) What's the deadline for proposing a class?

      Thanks,
      Lady Patricia of Trakai
      Storvik / Atlantia

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2013
        I am not sure. You would have to inquire of the autocrat and tell her you have taught at other Slavic U's

        --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, Patty <Patoodle@...> wrote:

        > I'm interested in teaching ... first I need to establish that my finances will allow me to attend. (I have been living month-to-month, sadly.) What's the deadline for proposing a class?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Lady Patricia of Trakai
        > Storvik / Atlantia

      • goldschp tds.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2013
          So, how does one follow the planning of the next Slavic U? I haven't heard
          a peep about it since it was proposed. Perhaps the autocrat could reach
          out to me off-list and pass along the info? The deadline for the Summer
          Slovo is coming this week. :)

          Thanks,
          Paul