RE: The upcoming Slavic U

  • panimarijah
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2013
      For those of you who have been following the planning for the next Slavic U I wanted to let you know that I attended an event at the site they will be using. It is a very nice church with lovely stained glass. It has a commodious great room and several class rooms. I think we all will be very comfortable there. At this point they are actively looking for teachers for the event. It will be a great opportunity for us to all get together and see each other again. The event website can be found at http://aethelmearc.org/eventinfo.php?event=876 Please consider teaching and or attending I'm sure you will have a great time.
    • Patty
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2013
        I'm interested in teaching ... first I need to establish that my finances will allow me to attend. (I have been living month-to-month, sadly.) What's the deadline for proposing a class?

        Thanks,
        Lady Patricia of Trakai
        Storvik / Atlantia

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2013
          I am not sure. You would have to inquire of the autocrat and tell her you have taught at other Slavic U's

          --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, Patty <Patoodle@...> wrote:

          > I'm interested in teaching ... first I need to establish that my finances will allow me to attend. (I have been living month-to-month, sadly.) What's the deadline for proposing a class?
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Lady Patricia of Trakai
          > Storvik / Atlantia

        • goldschp tds.net
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 2, 2013
            So, how does one follow the planning of the next Slavic U? I haven't heard
            a peep about it since it was proposed. Perhaps the autocrat could reach
            out to me off-list and pass along the info? The deadline for the Summer
            Slovo is coming this week. :)

            Thanks,
            Paul