Help with Polish embroidery

  • Magdalena
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24 6:15 PM
      Greetings all. I've been "away" for awhile but I'm back. I'm looking for examples of Polish embroidery, specifically 16th century but I would be interested in ANY Polish embroidery.

      Irena Turnau mentions embroidery on chemises and ksztalts (bodices)but I have yet to find any examples.

      Magdalena Gdanska
    • Linda
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 17, 2013
        Will you be at Pennsic? I'm bringing 2 bodices I got in Poland in 1985... one was a gift from relatives and the other we got somewhere???

        Maria P... Dragon's Magic #27

        http://www.classactfabrics.com

        --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "Magdalena" <panimagdalena56@...> wrote:

        > Greetings all. I've been "away" for awhile but I'm back. I'm looking for examples of Polish embroidery, specifically 16th century but I would be interested in ANY Polish embroidery.
        >
        > Irena Turnau mentions embroidery on chemises and ksztalts (bodices)but I have yet to find any examples.
        >
        > Magdalena Gdanska

      • Magdalena
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 21, 2013
          Unfortunately, I can't make Pennsic this year. Is it possible for you to upload pictures of the bodices?

          Magdalena